I have been teaching Karis a few tricks. She can spin around and do forward rolls with my help. I am trying to train her to be a gymnast/cheerleader/dancer! ;) This kid LOVES to dance to music. Her favorite songs now are Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars and Waka Waka by Shakira (an old Zumba song). I will catch her singing, who knows what, in the car or while playing. Music to my ears! Her favorite thing of all time is the Elephant Show of Sharon, Lois, and Bram theme song...skinnamarink! She sings "I Love You" from the song when she wants to listen to it.
Finally, she started wearing bows in her hair! She requests them when she wakes up and usually pulls them out like 100 x's a day and cries "bowbow" so I will put it back in her hair... With all the work she makes me do by putting it back in her hair I am still thankful she wears them. She is so cute with them in! :D
Karis is still keeping up with her chores and added a few new ones. She loves helping me with the laundry. She puts the dirty clothes in the washer and pulls the clean ones out so I can either put in dryer or line dry. She helps hold the clothes pins and hands me one or two when I need them. She knows where to put her clean pants, Pj's, and socks in her dresser. Usually they don't make it to the dresser because she stops and tries to put her clothes on her baby dolls. She also loves to put her and Karlee's clothes in the dirty clothes hamper. She also steals the clean cloth diapers to put on her babies or stuff animals. When it is time to leave the house I ask her to get Karlee a toy to bring with us. She runs and finds one or a few and sets them in Karlee's lap.
![]() |
| Momma made her cloud dough. She loves getting messy with it! |
Last week, we went to ToysRus and I got her a baby doll stroller. She has played with it almost non stop. She piles it high with her baby, bears, toys, and her water cup and pushes it all over the house.
![]() |
| A new hobby she has picked up is wearing our shoes and clothes. |









No comments:
Post a Comment