Last Friday was a rough day with the kids for me. Lots of screaming and crying with no naps. I really wanted a break sometime on the weekend just to get away. Since we haven't found or researched a babysitter, we made a way for it to happen! Saturday afternoon, Mike watched the kids while I went to see Pitch Perfect 2! I was great to have a little me time to sit and relax. ;) Later that night after the kids were in bed, Mike went to see Mad Max by himself. I still giggle about it all but hey, you do what you do... for a break!
Sunday, we went to church and had a spur of the moment trip to Fremantle. I had a hankering for those yummy fish and chips again. ;) It really is the only food I enjoy at a restaurant here. We walked down a new part of Fremantle and sat at the park so Karis could play. Loved watching all the families play on the beautiful lawn at the park. Karis went down the toddler slide about 25 times.
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| A very expensive yacht... |
No comments:
Post a Comment