Friday, July 10, 2015

Happy 7 months, Karlee!

Yes, I am only 2 weeks behind in post about Karlee! I blame her because she is still giving me a hard time sleeping and only naps for 15-30 minutes at a time.
Our sweet little Karlee is now sitting up unassisted but will still topple easily. She still hates being on her belly and refuses to roll onto her belly. She is a happy baby and loves playing and chewing on her toys. We started baby food at 6 months and she didn't really like it too much to start. After adding a few things in she started liking it. I have noticed everytime I give her a fruit (bananas, peaches, pear) she gets a rash around her mouth. I'm not too sure if that is the issue so I stopped adding anything new and trying to figure out if it is another food or environmental (it is winter here).
When Karis throws a screaming fit, Karlee laughs at her! I must get it on video! ;)

Excited to being sitting in a high chair now!

Karis undressing her...She puts up with a lot!



3 comments:

  1. Love the pics of my baby girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! That could totally be a picture of Lucy and Lily! The younger girls do have to put up with a lot!

    ReplyDelete