Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Karlee is 8 months!


Karlee started sleeping a little better for me at night. Only wakes up about once or twice but will usually go back to sleep quickly if I pick her up. She also has good days and bad days with her naps. Some days 15-30 minute naps and other days a 3 hour nap. She stopped liking baby food and I can hardly get her to eat any.


I started this blog post right after she turned 8 months. I didn't finish it or post it. Since she is almost 9 months I will just add some pictures! ;) 




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so love these two sweeties!!! Can't wait to see them next week!! Especially Karlee as she was such a wee tyke when Dad took her away to a far off country!!! LOL I'm sure she has personality galore like her big sissy.

    ReplyDelete