Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Neighborhood fun

Every morning we take a walk before it gets too hot. It has become a part of our routine where Karis will wait by the garage door to tell me it's time. Karlee is usually fussy in the mornings so it helps calm her down and put her to sleep. I absolutely love this neighbourhood (sorry guys this auto correct is going all Aussie on me!) The houses are so fun to look at because they are all so different. From the style of house, to the mail boxes, to the AstroTurf, and all the crazy landscaping. 

Last week we took a walk to the pond in the neighbourhood to feed the ducks. All the ducks started to swim away when we got there but all flocked around us when we got out the bread. I gave pieces of bread to Karis to throw but she ate them. That girl loves her some bread!


We met a lady on our walks that has 4 Daschunds. She lets Karis love on the dogs. A very friendly lady and loves to chat. Every time she sees us walking she runs over to say Hi. 


On Monday we took a new route in our walk and I found a whole new park! I was so beautiful and I can't wait to bring the girls for a picnic when it gets a little cooler out. 


Of course don't forget about our beautiful sunsets!


2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! Need to post some of those sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You forgot the sunset picture. I see the caption for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete