Thursday, February 26, 2015

New Ride and Hillary's Boat Harbour

Last Saturday we finally found a car for me! A lot of the cars we had been looking at were pricey, dirty, and stinky. We decide to try a private seller this weekend and had success with the first car. We got a killer deal on it because the family was moving overseas. So I got a 2003 Ford Escape. I find it very funny that my first American car was bought in Australia!



Since we had a 45 minute drive North to get the car, we decided to visit Hilary's boat Harbour. They had a cute little beach area for the kids to play, a nice Boardwalk, amusement park, and tons of fancy boats. We are some lunch there and walked around a bit. Very thankful for beautiful weather again this weekend.




Today was my first outing to the grocery with just me and the kids. The trolley's (aka: shopping carts) are the worst part of grocery shopping. All 4 wheels swivel...which means the carts are very hard to control. I get an AB workout every time I go to the grocery. Trying to manuver the trolley with Karlee in the sling and Karis in the cart with a ton a groceries was quite an adventure. I had to walk sideways in the parking lot to make the silly cart go forward. Worst invention EVER!
Here is a pic from a few weeks ago of Mike trying to push the trolley.



Mike found out yesterday that this Monday is Labour Day! Hooray for a 3 day weekend! Much need after these last two weeks. Last week I ended up with Mastisis which came along with flu like symptoms. Then I burned my arm pretty bad with grease. Two Dr visits in a weeks time... This week Mike has been staying late at work to get income tax done.  Both kids love to cry and throw fits in the evening so it makes for a very long day. So thankful for this weekend coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment